Dark Series Symbol Triquetra Trinity Knot Metal Wall Decor
- Dark Series Symbol Triquetra Trinity Knot metal wall art decor is made in 1/8 inches mild steel with electrostatic powder coating. Never tarnish, under our warranty for 5 years. Easy to hang with 1 or 2 nails (depends design). No need any tools or knowledge.
- It will stay away from 2 cm from wall and it will gives 3D look. Two sizes are available.
- Free worldwide express shipping for all orders without minimum purchase. Processing takes 1-4 days and shipping takes 1-3 days to any worldwide location.
Theme: Dark, Movies
Design: Triquetra, Trinity Knot
Material: 1/8 inches (1.6 mm) mild steel
Coating: Electrostatic Powder
- 17.72 x 16.54 inches (45 x 42 cm)
- 25.59 x 24.02 inches (65 x 61 cm)
The triquetra, also known as the trinity knot, it is a symmetric three-cornered symbol consisting of three leaf-shaped lobes. It consists of the overlapping area of three circles of equal diameters whose centers are positioned equidistant from one another.
It has been used in ancient Nordic, Celtic, German, and Japanese cultures. It has been used in both pagan and Christian religious imagery as well, symbolizing the Holy Trinity in the latter. It is sometimes interlaced within a circle or combined/interlaced with additional triquetras to form different geometric shapes like crosses. Celtic knots, trikelions, and the three-hare symbol are all related.
In Dark, it symbolizes the caves closed time loops with each year being 33 years apart, with the past affecting the future and the future influencing the past.
This symbol is seen on the Cave's metal door, on the Emerald Tablet, in The Stranger's papers, in the Sic Mundus photo, the leather notebook and more.
- All orders ships via Express Courrier to any Worldwide location for Free of Charge.
- Preparation needs 2 business days and delivery takes 1-4 days due to your location.
- All shipments fully trackable and under our responsibility since delivered.
- Any unwanted item can be returned in 30 days.